Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm Married

Jer pointed out that I have not blogged in awhile....prob because we have been on the run so much. Married life is amazing. It has been so fun to be in So Cal...but I cant wait to settle in our apartment and paint and decorate.

My nails are long. I need to trim them. It is a little difficult to type.

I am also excited for Donna band practice.

My boss and I were supposed to have a lunch appointment with another co-worker on Thursday but he remembered that was the day he fasted. He fasts every Thursday. I thought that was really neat/convicting. I cant remember the last time I fasted....I want to do that.

Speaking of Godlythings....Kyo and Jer are trying to get me to watch Old Boy....dont know if I will.....

2 comments:

carrie d. said...

you are SO random and awesome! welcome back!

Joe and Brianna said...

i'm so glad we got to have dinner with you guys before you leave. I'm gonna miss you...but so excited for you two to move into your own place. It will probably be the only time in your life when you will actually enjoy all the cleaning and organizing