Sunday, November 20, 2011

Like David

So David complained a bit in the Psalms... here is my honesty moment:

I would love for Jer to have a stable job. I would love to have enough money to not worry about paying for our bills and groceries. I would like to have enough to take our bunny to the vet for his medical needs. I wish that we wouldn't keep getting screwed financially- that we wouldnt have to worry about paying for an unfair ticket. Every time I think things are getting better, I feel like we get hit again.

But then I remember all the ways that God has provided... all of our blessings. He is faithful, even in the difficult times. I am so thankful for that. I know things could be worse and I thank the Lord for sparing us from that.

I just dont know how many more trials I can take Lord. It would be so nice not to keep getting hit so hard financially.

There is my honesty moment. I trust you and pray that You would hear my prayer...Amen.

No comments: