Saturday, January 24, 2009

4 steps

5 steps forward, 1 step back. Bummed Obama reinstated the abortion funding, but what can you do? From how I look at it were still 4 steps ahead. In a perfect world I would have expected 5 steps forward, but that perfect world won’t be here until our President is Jesus :)

After reading Briana's post, I realized how much I talk about politics....that and theology. I think I work out all of my ideals on this blog....perhaps that’s why I love blogging so much. I like to have my friends see me work things out and have them there to comment in case they have something to say. It’s really comforting

So I am randomly going to Seattle tomorrow. I get to see my dear friend Ange. I am so excited to catch up. Ange used to work at Open Doors with me and now she works for World Vision. I never realized how close you can get to your co workers until working there. I guess you are spending a 1/3 of your life with them.

Its going to be a really lazy Saturday today. I haven't had one of those in awhile. I plan on staying in my P.J.’s while do chores, doing things on my to-do list and wedding planning. I got Evita in the mail from Netflix so maybe I can convince my roommates to watch that with me :)

No comments: