Thursday, January 22, 2009

Clean Up

I know it's only Day #2, but I am beyond ecstatic with Obama's clean up. Adios Gitmo, hello fair relations between Palestine and Israel (even though Hamas is still pissed...can’t please everyone I suppose) and a stern message to terrorists ("for those who seek to advance their aims by inducing terror and slaughtering innocents, we say to you now that our spirit is stronger and cannot be broken; you cannot outlast us, and we will defeat you."). My President is fulfilling his major promises on his second day.....I honestly didn't think it would happen. I am in a state of amazement to be honest. Still have to wait to see what his actions will be with Iraq, the economy, healthcare and education in this country, but let’s just say on Day #2 I am already pleasantly surprised by the results. Yeah!!!!

1 comment:

Ted said...

Actions speak louder than words. I have hope, but will sit by and watch. I don't pass judgment till I have all the facts.